Sunday, February 15, 2015

Amy's Gluten Free Organic Broccoli & Cheddar Bake Review

I've eaten Amy's products before, some I really like and others not so much. But I still cannot personally recommend them as a safe gluten free alternative. There is no gluten in them but they are made in a facility that contains wheat, so cross contamination is possible. I have never had an issue with any of their meals and decided to try the Amy's Broccoli & Cheddar Bake.





It is a generous portion and could be a meal itself but I used it as a side dish for my steak. It only took 4 minutes to cook in the microwave and I only ate half of the serving (will be finishing the rest at lunch tomorrow). I was surprised how good it was, actually tasting homemade. I can't say anything bad about this dish, the pasta, broccoli and topping were beyond my expectations!






Again, try it at your own risk if you're not afraid of any cross contamination. 



No comments:

Post a Comment