Saturday, March 7, 2015

Udi's Chicken Florentine Review

I've never been crazy about eating frozen diet meals but before I went gluten free I managed to lose weight eating them.  Going wheat free may be better for your health but it didn't do much for my weight management.

Finally more companies are coming out with frozen gf meals and I am more than willing to try them. Our local Walmart is now offering Udi's products and I couldn't resist purchasing this one.

The individual size Chicken Florentine includes gf fusilli pasta tossed with seasoned grilled chicken, spinach and roasted tomatoes in a parmesan and white wine sauce. The chicken is raised without antibiotics, which is a plus for me.





Microwaving for a quick 3:45 mins. it comes out steaming hot, so as per the box I recommend letting it sit for a least 1 min.  I also prefer to pour mine into a nice dish instead of eating from a cardboard container. 




The pasta looks pretty much like the photo on the box. Not  overloaded with chicken but enough to satisfy me. I actually think it tastes better than some of my old diet meals. 

Over all I was very pleased with this product. And at only 330 calories it fits into my diet plan too!

Thank you Udi's for giving me new options! Can't wait to try the alfredo but it's not yet available here.

Keep thinking Spring...it's nearly here!
Val







No comments:

Post a Comment