Sunday, February 12, 2017

Review Krusteaz Gluten Free Double Chocolate Brownie Mix

It's been awhile since my last review. We had a loss in our family and it took a toll on all of us. Hopefully this year will be better and I have many more items to review so let's get started today with one of my favorite snacks ~ Brownies!

I happened to find this product at our local Big Lot store.



I was excited to find these and grabbed a box and a box of their gluten free blueberry muffin mix as well.  These brownies were easy to make but found they took a little longer to bake than the other brands I have tried, by at least 15 mins. If you are a chocolate lover like me, you want these to bake as quickly as possible.

Here is the finished result...a nice looking brownie with melted chips!



As far as taste, they had a really good flavor. A bit on the dry side, but I may have cooked them a little long. They did not go to waste, my family finished every last piece. Although they are good, they are still not my #1 choice for brownies.. you will have to wait for that review! I will try these again and maybe under-cook them a little ( I prefer mine on the moist side).

So pick up a box and give them a try, let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment