Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Review Lance Gluten Free Sandwich Crackers

I can't say again how pleased I am knowing that more stores are selling Gluten free products. I came across these sandwich crackers at Target and couldn't wait to get home and try them. Sometimes when I am hungry in between meals it seems like there isn't anything gluten free to snack on. These crackers are just what I had hoped for.

Lances Gluten free Real Cheddar Cheese bite size sandwich crackers





They have the appearance of those little Ritz snack crackers but how will they taste?



Omg...these are so good! Every bit as good as the Ritz I remember from way back when. Now I have some snacks to keep in the pantry. Target carries these in cheddar and they also have peanut butter filled! I haven't located them any place else nearby but I have seen them online. My suggestion is to get several boxes because you won't be able to stop eating them....

No comments:

Post a Comment